POSITION: Acquisition Professional Level 0
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
SECURITY CLEARANCE: TS/SCI Security clearance with Polygraph Required (must have prior to applying)
candidate will support the contract closeout team
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Prepare non-complex requisitions (for purchase orders and simplified acquisitions) in Agency's financial management system (currently (FACTS), or assist other requestor's in the timely development, tracking and monitoring of requisitions through approval and certification cycles. For awarded contracts, ensure that requisitions reach the recognized database.
- Work with government project personnel and contracting, as appropriate, ensuring that all required documentation is included (e.g. ensure recent quotes are obtained; verify Section 508 information; ensure acquisition security form and/or Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254) completed and submitted to Security; review the Competition in Contracting Act justification (CICA). In addition, the following documentation may be included: Sole Source justification, Small Business Dissolve Set Aside, Power/Space/Cooling Approval, and Baseline exemption Requests (BERs).
- Prepare non-complex Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPR) and Economy Act Orders (EAOs), and requisitions associated with MIPRs and EAOs in Agengy's financial management system (currently FACTS).
- Assist Program and Project Managers in the maintenance of Spend Plans.
- Track financial execution performance information (commitments, obligations, and outlays).
- Provide financial status reports for program offices, budget center managers, contracting officers representatives, and expenditure center managers as tasked and recommending funding adjustments as appropriate.
Two (2) years of demonstrated experience in acquisition, contracting, purchasing or finance required. Experience in Agengy's financial management system (currently FACTS) is preferred. In lieu of 2 years of experience, Project Management Institute PMP Certification, or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level 1 in any focus area or an undergraduate degree with a business focus is acceptable.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules). The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.