Russian Language Analyst (Native level)
Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, Maryland
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI w polygrah
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Senior-Level Russian Language Analyst:
Bachelor or master's degree with 8+ years of intelligence analysis experience, or, specialized training & 10+ of intelligence analysis experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic coursework. Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field.
Time to Productivity: Senior level contractor personnel work independently with minimal Government oversight. Provide thorough and completed products that may require minor revisions and/or editing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Perform as language specialist at the native level providing accurate reading, writing, speaking skills, as well as provide cultural understanding regarding geopolitical, economic and social issues.
- Conduct research, HUMINT intelligence collection and analysis.
- As a language specialist, devise and advise new methods of target language research and exploitation of information and determine the most effective methods for presenting and disseminating the information.
- Candidate will be familiar with social media and have to ability to type at conversational speed.
- While no specific certifications are required, the candidate should be knowledgeable in network defense principles and network infrastructure.
- Familiarity with the following tools preferred: Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC), lntellipedia, Palantir, MlDB, Cyber Common Operating Picture (CyberCOP), Target Knowledge Base, Cyber Threat Matrix, Automated Message Handling System (AMHS), WISE Information Management System, Network Knowledge Base, FoxTrail, CENTAUR, and Pathfinder.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.