Network Security Engineer II needed to support a new task on an existing project in the Annapolis Junction MD area. The position supports and serves on the Network Administration Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to Network Administrators and Systems Administrators, monitor and maintain the current infrastructure, improve system performance, and automate system administration.
- Provide input to the design of the organizations network and mission architecture.
- Conduct Computer Network Defense Operations, plan and install network upgrades, network design, and perform quality assurance and control.
- Configure and maintain organization's network diagrams and accreditation.
- Integrate hardware and software to satisfy ISO 9000 requirements and other DoD/IC regulations.
- Oversee the support to all network equipment.
- Support the integration of the analytic platform into the CND CDC.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university in Network Engineering or related discipline.
- Ten (10) years experience as an NE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Network Engineering or related discipline and ten (10) years of relevant professional experience and training commensurate with network engineering curriculums or a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Network Engineering or related discipline and eight (8) years of relevant professional experience providing Network Engineering support.
- Four (4) years of relevant experience providing Network Engineering support may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree (six years for a Master’s).
- Must be a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
Clearance Requirement – TS/SCI w/FS Poly
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- Working and demonstrated knowledge of Linux or Windows to support the future architecture for the Cryptologic Physical Product Modernization effort.
- Virtualization experience is preferred
- Network security experience is REQUIRED