Clearance Requirement - Active TS/SCI with FS Polygraph
Support Business Systems Strategy. Will be responsible for maintaining and updating repositories of documentation generated by multiple participants in complex, multi-project acquisition programs. Design, maintain, and enhance the taxonomy by which this material is organized. Ensure that this material is readily accessible to PMO members, responding quickly and effectively to requests for information, and making data accessible to programmers and end users.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
Required Education and Experience:
- Implement and supervise data management procedures for both classified and unclassified program and project information as defined by the Program Data Manager; Utilize available automated data management tools to support data management activities.
- Establish and maintain the Data Management (DM) Plan and DM structure for the program; Coordinate deliverable and non-deliverable documentation schedules with the PM; Review DM schedules and budgets with the PM; Report DM status, results, and metrics.
- Monitor and maintain the databases and restructure if needed, including confirming the validity of the data contained in the repositories.
- Ensure database access and connectivity support by collaborating with end users.
- Assist in the implementation of database maintenance and security procedures including adding and removing users, and administering quotas
- Assist in defining database design and management standards and documenting new and existing systems and procedures.
- Assist in the creation and maintaining of data repositories used to support Acquisition oversight functions. Collaborate with users to ensure that the data repositories meets their requirements
- Communicates to all users any updates to file databases.
- Assists in the implementation of operating methods to improve processing, distribution, data flow, collection and database editing procedures.
- Troubleshoot problems concerning database records and communicate this information to users.
- Assist in the creation of structures and standards for use and maintenance of the databases, including enabling information to be pulled through various reports, ability to organize data through various methods, sharing of communication links to users, availability of user friendly options, etc.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems with a concentration in database administration data management.
- Seven (7) years of demonstrated experience in Data Management
- Experience implementing document management processes and document management software applications using industry/Government best practices; knowledge of how to create, implement, and maintain data file structures, experience troubleshooting and resolving DM application error messages and user issues are required.
- Knowledge of how to create, implement and maintain data file structure
- Knowledge of the use of system utilities to troubleshot faulty database information
- Clear understanding of the DoD 5000 acquisition process, C4ISR/DoDAF documentation requirements, agency record keeping and archiving processes and system engineering is highly desirable.
- In lieu of the Bachelor’s degree, three (3) additional years of related experience can be substituted, for a total of ten (10) years.