Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI with polygraph required
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
Required Education and Experience:
- Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of Agency's acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
- Work with government project personnel and contracting, as appropriate, ensuring that all required documentation is completed and included (e.g. verify Section 508 information, acquisition security form and/or Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254) completed and submitted to Security; review the Competition in Contracting Act Justification (CICA), CDRLs and Source Selection Plan and associated documents. In addition, the following documentation may be included: Sole Source Justification, Small Business Dissolve Set Aside, Power/Space/Cooling Approval, and Baseline exemption Requests (BERs).
- Assist program manager in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluation operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams.
- Utilize established Agency's acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools.
- Track financial execution performance information (commitments, obligations, and outlays).
- Provide financial status reports for program offices, budget center managers, contracting officers representatives, and expenditure center managers as tasked and recommend funding adjustments as appropriate.
- Support GPMs in the identification and collection of Minimum Acquisition Requirements.
- Coordinate and schedule pre-acquisition meetings, to include IPTs.
- Provide support to GPMs to assure execution within the cost, schedule, and performance baselines.
- Provide assistance in acquisition process improvement initiatives.
- Assist the Government Program Offices with Responses to internal and external requests for information.
- Provide oversight and compliance review of acquisition documentation at all levels of preparation.
- Assist the Government with coordination and advice in the areas of acquisition and program management for Tier II Programs.
BS Degree with a business focus; in addition to eight (8) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management and/or contract management. In Lieu of a degree Project Management Institute PMP certification or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level III in any focus area and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eleven (11) years may be substituted.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045