Clearance Requirement – Secret
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Compensation Analyst to support the Office of Bureau of Human Resources Executive Office (HR/EX).
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Task 1: Plan, organize, and manage the compensation policy work for approximately 15 Missions abroad. Independently analyze and evaluate both salary and benefit data from a variety of international consultants, post personnel, special studies, and other resources.
- Task 2: Using analyzed data, host country labor law, and prevailing practice, develop and design complex benefits plans for posts, including private and statutory benefits, while ensuring compliance of benefits plans with U.S. and host country labor law.
- Task 3: Develop broad knowledge and expertise on compensation and benefits issues for approximately 15 Missions abroad in in order to be able to respond to basic to complex questions and concerns about current compensation policies; posed by individuals at varying levels of the State Department and other Foreign Affairs agencies.
- Task 4: Work on special projects and participate in working group sessions about post-specific issues or about regional problems and concerns relating to compensation and benefit issues.
- Task 5: Maintain thorough electronic files about all work completed in HR/OE using HR/OE’s data storage guidelines and labeling conventions.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients,
- In-depth knowledge of and skill in using SharePoint, Word, and Excel with advanced spreadsheet functions.
- In-depth knowledge of and skill in applying mathematical, analytical and quantitative methods.
- Ability to work independently within broad goal setting set by supervisor.