The Kenjya-Trusant Group is a seeking a Senior Portfolio Manager to provide USCYBERCOM with SETA support to include the application of cyber acquisition and program management expertise resulting in superior performance of command-wide programs and operations. Our support furthers the USCYBERCOM mission to unify the direction of cyberspace operations, strengthen DoD cyberspace capabilities, and integrate and bolster DoD's cyber expertise.
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
The Senior Portfolio Manager assists with the development and propagation of standard program management processes and practices across USCYBERCOM portfolios to achieve robust acquisition oversight of disparate projects and programs. This support includes providing Portfolio Management assistance to support USCYBERCOM’s directorates with collaboration, communication, and knowledge sharing efforts through the establishment of program management tracking tools to enhance coordination efforts between Services’ Program Management Offices.
- Developing standard methods for tracking and reporting programs, acquisition strategies, and project statuses across portfolios.
- Coordinate crosswalks for milestones and interdependencies among projects and/or functional areas.
- Preparing and supporting delivery of presentations to assist with program/initiative/portfolio status reviews to assist USCYBERCOM with program decision making.
- Facilitating the integration of capabilities into courses of action (COA), assisting in the development of Division Standard Operating Procedures, and advocating for the Services to organize, train, and equip forces capable of delivering desired effects.
- Conducting identification, assessment, and advocacy of current and future operational cyberspace requirements across combatant commands.
- Coordinating with commercial vendors, DoD, and other U.S. Government partners to facilitate capabilities research, development, technical assurance, and knowledge sharing.
- Conducting Functional Needs Assessments (FNA) and Functional Area Analyses (FAA) of Concept Plans (CONPLAN) and Operational Plans (OPLAN) to determine the adequacy of Service components and supporting agencies to deliver cyberspace effects.
- Contribute information to the Integrated Priority List (IPL) and Issue Paper process including developing, consolidating, and managing capability requests, point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets, memos, and other documents within prescribed timelines for review and analysis.
- Analyze cyber capability funding requirements combined with execution history to develop concise descriptions of impacts and alternatives.
- Apply advanced business analytics to examine data related to budget, finance, schedule, capabilities, and processes, to identify inefficiencies and recommend solutions for the improvement of deficiencies, omissions, and gaps.
- Conduct records and knowledge management activities for USCYBERCOM cyber capability and portfolio management activities to include drafting program plans and documentation.
- Assist in the management of the USCYBERCOM’s cyber capabilities portfolio management efforts to include providing analysis, research, and advocacy support for the advancement of USCYBERCOM cyber capability and portfolio management activities.
- Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- An active Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or PMI Program Management Professional (PgMP®).
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in developing, implementing, and managing a portfolio of projects within an organization similar to the complexity of the USCYBERCOM environment.
- Provide advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to manage competing tasks.
- Easily works within and across teams.
- Familiar working with technical professionals and other SMEs.
- Strong meeting coordination and facilitation skills
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Master’s in a relevant field.
- An active Project Management Institute (PMI) Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) certification.
- Experience working in a complex cyberspace operation and/or multi-stakeholder environment.