The Kenjya-Trusant Group is currently seeking candidates for a Proposal Manager position. The Proposal Manager will be primarily responsible for developing and managing the completion of responses to Federal Government Agency Requests for Proposal (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Past Performance Questionnaire (PPQ’s), and ad hoc requests that directly support Business Development efforts for existing and new client opportunities.
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities
- Manage proposals, including all aspects of proposal development: pre-proposal planning activities, kick-off meeting, action/issue tracking, proposal structure, compliance oversight, writing instructions and team guidance
- Support/facilitate/drive the discussion during solution strategy sessions with capture manager, volume lead(s), and SMEs;
- Capture and document customer hot buttons, win themes, approach/solution, and features/benefits/proofs at the level required for a compelling proposal response
- Oversee and track all activities relevant to the development, production and revision of all volumes, including Technical, Management, Past Performance, Contracts, Executive Summary, and other critical components
- Analyze Government solicitations and identify all requirements and criteria for evaluation
- Develop and manage proposal schedules and deadlines for annotated outlines/mock-up/storyboard reviews, color reviews and additional content development discussions
- Work collaboratively with the Capture Manager and Program Manager throughout the proposal phase to develop, refine and execute the win strategy
- Identify all solicitation modifications/amendments and communicate them to the team, while revising schedule, outline, and compliance matrix as necessary throughout proposal life cycle
- Coordinate all production aspects (desktop publishing, graphics, editing, proofreading, reproduction, printing, collation, and binding) in support of proposal activities
- Provide daily updates regarding proposal progress to team via the daily stand-up: action items, identified risks, section status, and schedule
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications, English or Education) preferred
Clearance Requirement - Ability to obtain a clearance
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- 3-5+ years of experience managing federal proposals
- Effective communication skills and ability to work with colleagues at all levels
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and conduct multiple projects successfully
- Ability to work under pressure and beyond standard hours during busy periods to meet tight deadlines a must
- Demonstrated competence and judgment with confidential or private information
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills (intermediate - advanced)
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Desires to pursue learning and self-development
- Pays strict attention to detail and quality
- Proficient in; Internet, social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Exhibits professional demeanor
- Demonstrates a consistently high level of enthusiasm and interest, and a sense of urgency