Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Executive Secretary I to efficiently and effectively provide support services as outlined below.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Tracks memoranda and substantive policy papers between the CA Front Office and directorates/offices;
- Manages the continuous and smooth flow of information, such as cables, correspondence, briefing papers, and memoranda, to and from the DAS/R; ensures that the DAS/R receives relevant information in a timely manner and is well-briefed on key issues;
- Compiles weekly memoranda on consular issues for the Under Secretary for Management;
- Reviews CA’s daily intelligence briefing and flags important issues for the DAS/R; keeps the DAS/R informed at all times of the latest developments on matters that require immediate attention;
- Reviews and updates the CA Front Office Staff Assistant Guide, CAWeb drafting guidance, and other standard operating procedures for the Front Office, highlighting best practices and recurring issues;
- Serves as the staffers' SharePoint site expert and works to improve accessibility, archives, and functionality; provides regular training and briefings on the use of SharePoint to manage paper flow to staff within and outside the Bureau;
- Performs other developmental, leadership and training activities and assignments as applicable;
- Continually reviews and updates manuals and standard operating procedures for Front Office staff assistants; and
- Receives relevant information in a timely manner and is well-briefed on key issues; and
- Compiles weekly memoranda on consular issues.
- Uses a high degree of independent judgment in researching regulations, and in determining the relationship between guidelines and organizational efficiency, program effectiveness, or employee productivity for all divisions of CA/DAS/R. Uses his or her judgment in choosing, interpreting, or adapting available guidelines to specific issues or subjects.
Clearance Requirement - SECRET
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.);
- Excellent organizational, communication and writing skills;
- Excellent customer service skills, including customer needs assessments, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction; and
- Ability to interact effectively with others in particular, colleagues and personnel at various Department levels
- Expert level analytical skills, especially toward evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of program operations;
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.