Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Senior Web Producer to support U.S. Department of State's Bureau of International Information Programs (IIP
). IIP supports the department's public diplomacy efforts by providing and supporting the places, content, and infrastructure needed for sustained conversations with foreign audiences. The candidate will efficiently and effectively oversee the creative development and production of digital products and websites.
Clearance Requirement - Secret
This individual needs to be project-driven with outstanding customer service skills and a project management orientation. The ideal candidate will be creative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated, with project management, digital (web) production, marketing, and communications experience.
The incumbent will be working with a staff that is responsible for establishing design standards and ensuring consistency across all IIP products. The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring digital content, ensuring brand compliance, managing the look and feel of websites and gauging customer feedback. The individual must be visionary as to facilitate aligning ideas to the bureau’s overall digital strategy.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the creation and maintenance of websites and the production of multimedia content
- Works directly with content group to make their vision a reality
- Coordinate and manage content, as well as the look and feel of IIP websites
- Monitors content regularly, fixes bugs, and implement promotions and email campaigns
- Ensure that all digital material complies with the Bureau’s brand
- Ensure image rights are properly followed
- Monitors customer feedback
- Optimize and package feature content for the web using best practices for communicating online
- Update websites via a content management system
- Work with stakeholders to ensure information is up to date
- Contribute to the development of ongoing marketing initiatives
- Monitor website metrics and performance to inform future production decisions
- Ensure usability and industry-standard UX
- Ensure overall quality and effectiveness of digital products and communications
- Formal education such as a bachelor’s degree or commensurate professional experience
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!