Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Program Analyst to provide support services as outlined to efficiently and effectively support the program management of DRL/GP of the Department of State.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the grants officer representative in the administration and coordination of approximately 15 Transitional Justice grants.
- Help manage and coordinate up to $70 million in funding.
- Serve as subject matter expert in the field of programming in Transitional Justice (TJ) and use knowledge of TJ to develop creative program ideas and run sensitive programs in highly challenging environments.
- Prepare budget and programming reports that track TJ grant obligation data and program outcomes.
- Help develop goals, objectives and programs for utilization of foreign assistance funding.
- Monitor grantee budget execution and drawdowns to ensure program objectives are met.
- Collect grant documentation for review by decision-making committees who will select grant recipients within available funding levels.
- Liaise with offices involved in administration, financial planning, acquisition of program funding, and other entities within the DoS and USG.
- Skillfully communicate verbally and in writing to provide briefings, status reviews, and advice upon request to the other DRL program staff and senior personnel on grant issues.
- Prepare responses to auditor inquiries on TJ programs.
- Must be able to travel globally to highly sensitive areas with little notice.
Clearance Requirement -
- The contractor must have experience in and knowledge of Transitional Justice and human rights issues, as well as a working knowledge of foreign assistance and international programming.
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.