Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Information Technology Support Technician.
Clearance Requirement - TOP SECRET **Must hold at time of application
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the maintenance of Office of Investigations laptops which includes user assistance and updating the hardware and software for each unit.
- Assist with any hardware or software programs provided by the Computer Forensics Division (CFD).
- Log and maintain workload in a ticketing system which has been created to better identify recurring issues.
- Maintain a database of software licensing and maintenance contracts from any software or hardware that is purchased for the CFD.
- Serve as a backup for the CFD Systems Engineer in case any assistance or coverage is required due to absence
- Working knowledge of network administration
- A minimum of five years of experience working in information technology
- Experience with external partners, including consultants, agencies and vendors, to arrive at the most appropriate system or integration of multiple systems.
- Experience in system design to include creation of technical diagrams or productivity work flow.
- Experience evaluating complex technical issues and the ability to fully document the issue, steps taken to correct the problem and final outcome.
- While not required, it is essential that the incumbent have the skill and drive necessary to obtain the following degrees or certifications:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in an Information Technology field
Contractor may be required to provide testimony related to duties performed under this Statement of Work and may appear as a witness in a judicial or administrative proceeding with/without the issuance of a valid summons, subpoena, or other compulsory process.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.