Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Program Analyst to efficiently and effectively support the program management of DRL/GP of the Department of State.
Clearance Requirement -
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Serve as expert in the field of assigned area programming, and use knowledge of mechanisms and transitional environments in order to develop creative programming ideas and run sensitive programs in highly challenging environments.
- Coordinate with the grants officer representative in the administration of programs helping populations at risk.
- Assist in the coordination of program funding, in accordance with DRL policy and program priorities.
- Help develop goals, objectives and programs for utilization of the foreign assistance funding for areas as assigned.
- Monitor budget execution to ensure program objectives are met.
- Prepare budget and programmatic tracking reports for internal USG use.
- Monitor grantee budget execution and drawdowns to ensure program objectives are met and remain compliant with USG Foreign Assistance regulations.
- Collect grant documentation for review by decision-making committees who will select grant recipients within available funding levels.
- Liaise with offices involved in administration, financial planning and acquisition of program funding.
- Skillfully communicate verbally and in writing to provide briefings, status reviews, and advice upon request to the other DRL program staff and senior personnel on grant issues.
- Some travel required.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- The contractor must have knowledge of foreign assistance and international programming
- Preference will be given those with applicable work experience in the Middle East, specifically Iraq
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.