Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Web Analyst. This position is for the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs at the U.S. Department of State in the Public Affairs and Strategic Communications Office.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience analyzing data (preferably from Google Analytics) and unearthing meaningful insights using standard quantitative research methods in Excel or other COTS tools
- Knowledge of data available through native analytics reporting on digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube preferred.
- Experience using the following software/software packages:
- Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Publisher
- Experience in working with Google Analytics on web-based platforms (websites, WordPress sites, etc.).
- Experience with digital communications campaigns
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all Department employees and vendors
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that foster core values
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Must maintain a neutral stance concerning any political or diplomatic topics
- Maintain composure under the stresses of multiple simultaneous tasks often from high officials
- Handle all directives with candor and professionalism on the phone
Clearance Requirement - SECRET
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Emphasis should be placed on experience with Google Analytics and social analytics data, knowledge of Excel with the ability to use it to manipulate data related to website performance, and research/report writing.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.