Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Digital Communications Specialist to support the Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs, Office of Public Diplomacy (EUR/PD). This position is responsible for support to the Strategic Communications team, focusing on the implementation of the office’s digital public diplomacy messaging efforts.
The Digital Communications Specialist will directly assist the Digital Media Coordinator in the production and distribution of EUR/PD’s digital messaging content, and actively contributes to the development and refinement of EUR/PD’s digital diplomacy outreach initiatives. Will assist in the further development and refinement of the existing social media strategy, as designated by the supervising official.
Clearance Requirement – SECRET
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the creation and distribution of social media content on a range of Bureau policy priorities.
- Supports the development of digital diplomacy campaigns for Bureau staff, EUR Missions, and partnering offices.
- Develops visual and audio content in support of messaging efforts.
- Aids in the collection and management of relevant social media metrics and assists in designing measures of campaign effectiveness.
- Conducts research on new digital utilities and platforms for Bureau engagements
- Assist in digital on-boarding and training efforts.
- Consults on opportunities for developing and reigning the existing Bureau digital engagement strategy.
Minimum Education - High School
Citizenship – U.S. required
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Experience on social media accounts management.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Operation of standard office equipment
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.