Clearance Requirement - Secret
Kenjya-Trusant is in need of a Travel Arranger to provide support to the International Information Programs Bureau. The Travel Arranger will be responsible for all travel arranging for International Information Programs staff to include inputting all travel into the official travel system, assisting with preparation of travel documents and itineraries, making sure that all documents adhere to the federal travel regulations, obtaining visas and passports as necessary, and other travel-related duties.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Intake requests for IIP staff official travel
- Log travel requests into a ticketing system such as Zendesk and keep status updated in the ticketing system
- Provide draft itineraries for review
- Make changes to itineraries and review for accuracy
- Ensure adherence to guidelines for travel for FTEs and Contract staff to include ensuring COR approval of all contractor travel prior to processing
- Process travel in the department’s online travel system (e2)
- Make phone calls to the department’s travel agency
- Assist IIP staff in obtaining diplomatic passports
- Obtain necessary visas for official staff travel
- Assure good customer experience for IIP staff throughout the travel process.
- Work with staff to close out travel
- Work with staff to obtain reimbursements
- With guidance from management, keep travel within budget
- Provide data to management for reports on travel costs
- Some local travel is required
- Evaluate findings based on briefings and additional information obtained from other sources
- Participate in the development of a final report documenting what was explored plus recommendations if lessons or best practices are identified
- CONUS travel may be required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on a team, in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to details
- Computer skills, ability to work with a variety of office software systems
- Knowledge of travel logistics preferred but not required
- Basic knowledge of world geography
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.