Program Analyst completes due diligence related tasks and projects and assists with implementation of S/GP programs, as well as provides general office support for a variety of administrative tasks.
Clearance Requirement - Secret
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Plans, coordinates, and carries out the successive steps in fact-finding and analysis of issues necessary to complete due diligence related tasks and projects
- Prepares narrative reports containing a statement of the issue or problem, background, observations, options for change, and recommendations for action based on analysis of observations, review of program related documentation, research of precedent studies, and application of standard guidelines
- Conducts on event planning, program implementation, social media outreach and other various activities as assigned
- Carry out special projects and other duties as required
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in an office environment, preferably within the U.S. government.
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to work well with senior officials, staff, and interns.
- Strong organizations skills, a customer service orientation and excellent execution and follow through skills.
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative techniques for analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of programs.
- Knowledge of pertinent laws, regulations, policies, and procedures related to due diligence, conflict of interest, and public-private partnerships.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least one year of related work experience OR a Master’s degree
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.