Scheduler Level II is needed for an existing project in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities
- Eight (8) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government.
- A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to six (6) years of experience.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or Primavera.
- Shall have successfully completed an advanced level MS Project or Primavera course and have demonstrated experience with MS Project and or Primavera.
- Certification for the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) and or Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) certification are desired.
Required Demonstrated Experience
- Is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems.
- Works with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current.
- Uses or recommends automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera or program mandated software.
- Develops and or modifies project schedules and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule.
- Maintains the overall Master Program /Project Schedule.
- Links project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs).
- Provides hands-on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives.
- Maintains status on linkages and dependencies with related projects.
Clearance Requirements – TS/SCI with polygraph
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- Assisted with maintaining and developing the environment for the overall Master Program/Project Schedule and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule.
- Assisted with defining and implementing schedule software (MS Project, Primavera, or specific program mandated software, etc.) management processes and procedures.
- Implemented schedule version control processes, policies and procedures.
- Maintained the schedule product build, staging, testing, deployment and integration.
- Defined and implemented schedule configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the schedule build process.
- Developed schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensured that they were followed on development or operational schedule development and implementation projects.