POSITION: System Engineer Level 4
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with Polygraph
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a System Engineer Level 4 to support our customer’s Strategic Indications and Warning (SI&W) systems modernization effort. This effort will be employing an Agile Scrum methodology. You will provide engineering services to support the planning and execution of multiple projects by:
- Creating process documentation, migration plans, and program-level SE documents;
- Participating in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), identifying SE areas that need enterprise coordination;
- Providing oversight and monitoring of existing development and integration activities, and coordinating with Forward Deployed Lead Systems Engineers (LSE) and teams and stakeholders;
- Tracking development software, system requirements, and planning documentation;
- Guiding and overseeing the development and implementation of SE processes; and
- Providing oversight of software configuration and management processes;
- Provide oversight and monitoring of existing development and integration activities and coordinating with Forward Deployed Lead Systems Engineers (LSE) and teams and stakeholders;
- Support our customer’s Strategic Indications and Warning (SI&W) systems modernization effort aid in employing an Agile Scrum methodology;
- Experience in technical program/ project management/ project implementation highly desired.
- Recent broad SIGINT engineering experience with associated mandatory access training highly desired.
- Experience in interpreting/ producing architectural documentation.
- Experience with managing Systems Engineering Projects thru Confluence / JIRA, with Scrum Master experience, highly desired.
INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 10 years of systems engineering experience.
- A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience.
- A high school diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- The candidate should have solid experience supporting development and integration teams, especially those using agile methodologies.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!