POSITION: Systems Engineer Level 4
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with Fullscope Polygraph
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Cybersecurity Systems Engineer Level 4 on join our team, you will support our customer’s network defense effort by providing engineering services to assess the technical viability of Cyber programs and related efforts, to include software requirements definition, test, software validation and verification processes, and implementation of the integration activities to ensure synchronization with larger corporate and enterprise processes.
- Provide cybersecurity subject matter expertise and engineering support to system owners,
- Create process documentation, migration plans, and program-level SE documents,
- Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), identifying SE areas that need enterprise coordination,
- Provide oversight and monitoring of existing development and integration activities, and coordinate with Forward Deployed Lead Systems Engineers (LSE) and teams and stakeholders,
- Track development software, system requirements, and planning documentation,
- Guide and oversee the development and implementation of SE processes,
- Document as-is and to-be Cybersecurity enterprise architectures,
- Provide system testing assistance in the development of Test Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) and other related program documentation,
- Analyze test results and make recommendations based on test results, and
- Provide oversight of software configuration and management processes.
- Perform systems requirement analysis and deconstruction of high-level requirements into measurable system requirements for development of integration teams.
- Experience supporting cybersecurity operations activities.
- Familiar with the customer's cybersecurity organization is a strong plus.
INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 10 years of systems engineering experience.
- A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience.
- A high school diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- The candidate should have solid experience supporting Cyber systems, especially as related to systems requirement analysis and deconstruction of high-level requirements into measurable system requirements for development and integration teams.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!