The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Data Scientist - Level 3 to support a client contract in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI w/Polygraph
- Relevant experience must be in designing/implementing machine learning, data science, advanced analytical algorithms, programming (skill in at least one high-level language (e.g., Python)), statistical analysis (e.g. variability, sampling error, inference, hypothesis testing, EDA, application of linear models), data management (e.g. data cleaning and transformation), data mining, data modeling and assessment, artificial intelligence, and/or software engineering.
- Experience in more than one area is strongly preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 15 years of relevant experience.
- An Associate’s degree plus 17 years of relevant experience may be considered for individuals with in-depth experience that is clearly related to the position.
- Degree must be in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Statistics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Operations Research, or Computer Science.
- A degree in a related field (e.g., Computer Information Systems, Engineering), a degree in the physical/hard sciences (e.g., physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy), or other science disciplines with a substantial computational component (i.e., behavioral, social, and life) may be considered if it includes a concentration of coursework (typically 5 or more courses) in advanced mathematics (typically 300 level or higher; such as linear algebra, probability and statistics, machine learning) and/or computer science (e.g., algorithms, programming, data structures, data mining, artificial intelligence).
- College-level Algebra or other math courses intended to meet a basic college level requirement, or upper level math courses designated as elementary or basic do not count.
Note: A broader range of degrees will be considered if accompanied by a Certificate in Data Science from an accredited college/university.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!