POSITION: Systems Engineer Level 3 (Enterprise Governance)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI w/FS Polygraph
- As an Enterprise Governance Systems Engineer on our team, you will support the customer’s Enterprise Governance team.
- Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the establishment of governance processes/policies and with the resolution of enterprise-wide issues at the executive level.
- Support the planning and execution of enterprise leadership assemblies (i.e. Enterprise Leadership Summit).
- Create and capture Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) activities and dates needed to optimize the enterprise governance.
- Identify and link related activities across all scheduled inputs.
- Coordinate all change impacts with Enterprise Governance, publish schedules, coordinate changes with affected activity leads.
- Assist in the identification of process risks and determinations of appropriate response(s) and mitigation.
- Assist in identifying and validating stakeholder requirements.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 6 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: A High School Diploma or GED plus 10 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Broad experience in the system engineering disciplines.