Systems Engineer Level 3 (Weapons and Space Modernization)
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (CCA Allowed)
As a Weapons and Space Modernization Systems Engineer
on our team you will provide support required to collect, review, and author requirements for the system as well as influence and establish the system architecture throughout its development, fielding and integration. This is definitely a growth position that will give the individual unique experience in the TechSIGINT field.
Systems Engineer Level 3 (SE3) shall:
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Provide initial system requirements and architecture support throughout the lifetime of a system’s development. Work with customers, developers, and other SEs to capture and promulgate the specifications of the system. Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF).
- Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with system deployment, applications, and software integration.
- As required, submit appropriate paperwork and provide status reports on classified and unclassified network upgrades.
- Experience with: Good systems engineering practices are a must. TechSIGINT, ELINT, FISINT and Weapons and Space modernization programs experience is a plus, but not required. DODAF and Cameo experience is also a plus, but not required.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least six (6) years of systems engineering experience. OR
- A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus ten (10) years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph