The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Data Flow and Routing Solutions (DFRS) Systems Engineer to join our Cyber Mission business unit. This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at the customer site. As a SETA contractor supporting the DFRS engineering team, you will support customer service, dataflow paths, organize dataflow implementation, identify ways to improve dataflow implementation and modernization efforts, and prioritize the customer’s needs based on larger strategic priorities.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Identify and establish new processes and procedures (modernization efforts, process improvement…) and have good customer service skills.
- Data tagging, data formats, data sanitization, data sharing rules/criteria, general dataflow knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Provide support to manage the progress of dataflow requests. This includes customer and service provider support/interaction and learning the customer need and how it fits into the larger picture.
- Measure and monitor metrics, identify trends, document deficient resourcing, and report standings and findings to management and other stakeholders.
- Provide support to technical leaders by coordinating activities pertaining to the development, documentation and maintenance associated with changes to the system.
- Research and document dataflow processes according to standards of compliance in support of the Enterprise Data Header (EDH) initiatives. Support will include research, analysis, documentation, and integration of how data can be identified, protected, tracked, and handled throughout its life cycle.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 2 years of systems engineering experience.
- A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for the two years of experience. Note: A High School Diploma or GED plus 6 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Experience in the Data tagging, data formats, data sanitization, data sharing rules/criteria, general dataflow knowledge
- Ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues is critical
- A self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills