POSITION: Systems Engineer - Level 5/6
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH
(must have prior to applying - CCA Allowed)
Kenjya-Trusant is hiring a SIGINT Maritime Coordinator Systems Engineer Level 5/6 to join our Cyber Mission business unit. As a systems engineer
on our team, you will support one of the largest enterprise-wide Engineering contracts within the Intelligence Community. This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at the customer site. As a SIGINT Maritime Coordinator Systems Engineer on our team, you will provide SIGINT Maritime support to the Tactical Capabilities Interoperability & Testing Element (TCITE) Team. The individual will serve as the subject-matter expert responsible for providing coordination with SIGINT US Navy (USN) and US Coast Guard (USCG) organizations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Previous hands-on experience working with U.S. DOD ISR, DCGS/DI2E community, and/or IC Cryptologic Community tactical SIGINT capabilities.
- Previous experience with conducting Operational Test of tactical SIGINT capabilities.
- Working knowledge of IC SIGINT operations with the DCGS/DI2E Service systems.
- Ability to understand relationship of existing Service Cryptologic Elements’ tactical capabilities & Cryptologic Enterprise architectures.
- Working knowledge of data sharing and interoperability of SIGINT data, information, and services across the DCGS/DI2E and Cryptologic Enterprises.
- Be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Physical Demands & Equipment: Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs occasionally.
- Be willing to travel; several smaller trips (2-5 days) per year and one longer trip (2 to 5 weeks) per year.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience,
- Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience,
- High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 19 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experiences in Combat Support Agencies or Services collection strategies and Programs for Record.
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experiences in Joint Cryptologic operations and capabilities. DNI and USD(I&S) strategies and policies.
- Familiarity with systems engineering & requirements; emphasis on the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design for a program.
- Ability to analyze user requirements to develop concept of operations documents, and high-level system architecture and requirements specifications. At least 50% of this experience should have been in an Intelligence Community environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organizational management, be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.