POSITION: Configuration Manager Level 3 (Cyber Mission)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with Polygraph (CCA Allowed)
As a Configuration Manager on our team, you will provide configuration management support to the Knowledge Management Team and will be responsible for design, development, and execution of configuration management processes for developmental systems. The CM will create and maintain configuration baselines; recommend and/or use automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures; and develop and implement CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental system.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Eight (8) years’ experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. A Bachelor's degree in a technical or Business discipline from an accredited college or university is required. A Master's degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the total years of experience to six (6). Four (4) years of additional CM experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Need configuration management experience with development efforts and programs
- Utilize configuration management tools to store, track, and manage configuration items.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team setting to complete assigned tasks within an expected time frame
- Adaptable to a dynamic work environment