Clearance Requirement - Active TS/SCI with FS polygraph
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Contract Maintenance Professional Level 0 to provide support on a government contract in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Government in administering contracts to include drafting of modifications to contract documents such as TTOs, Award Fee Plans, and CDRLs; tracking, analyzing, and reporting contract costs; and monitoring and reporting on contractor performance to ensure compliance with contract terms and receipt of goods and services.
- Collect and input burn rate data using corporate template.
- Review invoices in accordance with the most recent BM&A Invoice Review Desk Guide and contract clauses; report any discrepancies to Government Contract Manager (GCM).
- Assist the GCM with gathering and organizing data needed to develop/modify Technical Task Orders (TTOs)/Delivery Orders/Requisitions/Spend Plans/Contract Performance Input.
- Assist with the validation of ULO and TAR lines for contracts.
- Utilize NSA-specific systems to perform basic functions.
- Assist the Government with Contract Closeout activities.
- Draft modifications to existing TTOs.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- Two (2) years of DoD, IC, or commercial experience in contract management, finance, customer service, or business plus an Associate’s Degree with a business focus or forty-five (45) business-related college credits are required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus may substitute for the years of experience and Associate’s Degree requirement.
- Basic proficiency with MS Excel is required to include demonstrated use of formulas, functions, and charts.