As a Test Engineer on our team you will guide and oversee Test Engineering services as part of a small team to enable a large program’s planning and implementation activities. Specifically, the Test Engineer will support the design and establishment of an automated virtual test environment within a cloud-based infrastructure using Ansible Playbooks and Gitlab as well as other tools. Will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the Program’s Requirements Traceability Verification Matrix (RVTM) with information exchanges for each of the sub-systems and their components that will be used in the IV&V, as directed. The Test Engineer will establish and maintain the Critical Operational Issues table within the RVTM with measures of effectiveness (MOEs) provided by the Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC). The Test Engineer will also oversee establishment of a Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Test Plans, Requirements Verification Traceability Matrix (RVTM), Test Cases and procedures.
INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university plus eight (8) years of experience as a Test Engineer (TE). Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with using Selenium to create browser-based regression automation test environments.
- Experience with JAVA scripting
- Experience with testing design in creating a virtual test environment.
- Experience with executing testing within that environment.
- Position requires TS/SCI with polygraph
INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES / EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Evidence of having led a software development test effort in the recent past
- Evidence of having supported an Agile software development effort
- Demonstrated experience with automated testing
- Ansible playbooks and GitLab experience
- LINUX and Windows applications experience
- Ability to provide primary liaison between the test team and the Government leadership
- Excellent written and oral communications experience
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.