POSITION: Process Engineer Level 2 - Mission Integration
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have before applying)
As a mid-level Engineer on our team, you will support the government customer’s mission integration office and communicate with other program personnel, customers, and senior executives. The PE will assist in the establishment of governance processes/policies and with the resolution of enterprise-wide issues at the executive level. The PE will support the planning and execution of enterprise leadership assemblies (i.e., Enterprise Leadership Summit); create and capture Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) activities and dates needed to optimize the enterprise governance; identify and link related activities across all scheduled inputs; coordinate all change impacts with the customer; publish schedules; and coordinate changes with affected activity leads. The Process Engineer will also assist in the identification of process risks and determinations of appropriate response(s) and mitigations and assist in identifying and validating stakeholder requirements, which may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Assist in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue
- Assist in conducting an evaluation to determine its suitability for project implementation.
- Analyze and propose appropriate engineering standards and processes for a project.
- Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations.
- Independently analyze and recommend alternatives for elements of project's technical design.
- Coordinates the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or Education from an accredited college or university is required. Ten years of experience with process improvement on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Experience is to include, within the past 10 years, 5 years’ experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition identifying best practices, change management, business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES/EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of Agency organizational structure, policy, and procedures.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.