Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an Administrative Manager to provide operational support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Administration, Office of Operations (A/OPR).
Clearance Requirement - Secret or Top Secret
- Answers service calls from building occupants.
- Enters data into computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), including service calls, request for work authorizations (RWA) to dispatch technicians who maintain the facility.
- Coordinates with contractors working within the facility.
- Tracks preventive maintenance reporting, work orders and Ariba/purchase card reports.
- Conducts monthly safety briefings and joint inspections of floor space with contractor management personnel.
- Provides administrative support, tracks information, greets visitors, and ensure coverage of the service call desk.
- Minimum of five (5) years of specialized experience performing management improvement studies in such areas as organizational analysis, systems and procedures analysis, records management analysis, space utilization studies, work measurement or work simplification studies, cost benefit analysis, budget analysis, or other related efficiency and/or effective research studies.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or closely related field.
- Knowledge and skill in developing project and program plans, goals, objectives, and milestones involving complex programs, systems, or issues of critical importance to the entire organization.
- Knowledge and skill in assessing and assisting with project progress, conducting briefings, and preparing comprehensive reports with solutions and recommendations for senior management.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong analytic skills.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.