Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Program Analyst to provide operational support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Administration, Office of Operations (A/OPR).
Clearance Requirement - Secret or Top Secret
Provides support for the implementation of major, highly complex, and mission critical management efforts. Serves as an individual expert and consultant to the Office Director and other senior management staff on analysis and documentation of the short- and long-range plans and program goals, identification and interpretation of policy issues, projection of program impact, and presentation of information required to analyze and report on program trends and funding requirements, analyzing an array of technical and administrative actions as a basis for management decision-making.
The work requires management and overview of financial and human resources, administrative support services, organizational policy development and implementation, management controls, special studies and analysis, resource allocation, validation and prioritization of needs, review, approval, and audit of funding, and the establishment of internal operating procedures.
- Defines data requirements necessary to determine the kinds of information needed to evaluate established programs relative to their stated objectives.
- Defines critical analysis strategies and determines research design and methodologies, prepares reports that clarify key issues, explores alternative solutions, assesses the administrative program impact of policy and procedural changes, and recommends strategies for improving operations in the incumbent is responsible to support.
- Communicates with Office Director, Administrative Officer, and others inside and outside the office to gather and analyze information about the Department’s processes and programs.
- Analyzes individual programs, functions, and organizations to determine whether management systems in current use efficiently accomplish objectives sought and whether they provide necessary controls.
- Evaluate, process, or make recommendations for effective organizational changes.
- Performs work involving the analysis of the economic impact, feasibility, practicality, and effectiveness of existing and/or proposed standards, regulations, programs, and policies.
- Performs organizational analysis for a major multi-functional organization.
- Analyzes new or amended legislation, and develop language for new or adjusted regulations, policies, and procedures covering programs, activities, or functions.
- Analyzes and evaluates, on a quantitative or qualitative basis, the impact of programs or operations in meeting established goals and objectives.
- Develops summaries and background documents, reports, and letters with recommendations in support of the program for use by the Office Director, the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Operations, and the Assistant Secretary for Administration, which may outline issues and make substantive recommendations to address policy and program issues providing well-grounded counter proposals with foreign affairs, timing, budget limitations, and other factors that may impact implementations.
- Analyze and integrate program financial, technical, procurement, distribution, technical and scheduling information.
- Researches and/or analyzes problems, issues, or program requirements.
- Develops written materials that transmit information concerning the nature and purpose of the organization's programs, projects, and/or areas of concern to communicate new initiatives/activities having a direct impact on A/OPR’s programs.
- Coordinates information and responses, as appropriate, to assure consistency and conformance with program policies and viewpoints.
- Review and respond to correspondence or routes to proper staff member.
- Draft initial or final correspondence, assuring accuracy in content and presentation.
- Solve unusual problems related to domestic grants and programs involving administrative or support issues.
- Develop reports, presentations, or other work products.
- Bachelor’s degree. BA/BS in Business Administration, Public Administration, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Six (6) years or more of relevant experience.
- Knowledge and mastery of the application of a wide range of qualitative or quantitative (e.g., (e.g., using excel spreadsheets, Access, accounting systems, etc.) methods for assessing and improving effectiveness.
- Knowledge of the range of financial laws, policies, regulations, and precedents applicable to the Facility Management programs.
- Knowledge and ability to assemble and analyze relevant facts and draw significant conclusions.
- Knowledge and skill in presenting accurate findings and the ability to make feasible and responsive recommendations both orally and in writing. These recommendations may require negotiations with management to accept extensive changes in established procedures or they may involve substantial resources.
- Knowledge and skill in database management, data analytics, and the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals in garnering cooperation and support for key planning, operations, and management initiatives in the assigned program area.
- Knowledge and ability to design and conduct comprehensive program studies.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.