Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an Subject Matter Expert - Policy & Procedures (FAM/FAH) to provide operational support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Administration, Office of Operations (A/OPR).
Clearance Requirement - Secret or Top Secret
- Serves as the Policy & Procedures Subject Matter Expert for the Office of Operations (OPR). Leads primary efforts and develops changes and updates to the Foreign Affairs Manual (FAM) and associated Handbooks (FAH) relevant to OPR.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Law.
- Ten (10) years or more work experience drafting and managing complex legislation and/or policies focused on appropriations and budget issues; providing information, advice and assistance on a wide variety of tasks and projects related to policy and procedures.
- Proven ability to solve problems and encourage consistent, solid performance.
- Proficiency in qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Excellent English language (written and spoken) communications skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Ability to work independently to assess priorities and manage daily coordination of details with minimal supervision.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.