Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an IT Specialist to provide operational support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Administration, Office of Operations (A/OPR).
Clearance Requirement - Secret or Top Secret
Administers, develops, delivers, and supports information technology (IT) systems and services. The areas of focus include policy and planning, enterprise architecture, security, systems analysis, applications software, operating systems, network services, data management, internet, systems administration, and customer support.
- Manages the base LAN/WAN systems, designs and monitors new complex network systems, configures, and installs network hardware/software, and maintains LAN Operations.
- Performs feasibility studies on complex information systems and conducts in-depth analyses complicated by novel problems.
- Keeps abreast of emerging technology to predict future network needs.
- Participates in management discussions, meetings, committees, or special projects.
Must have at least three (3) years of IT-related experience in the federal service or private or public sector. Additionally, specialized experience required includes:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Knowledge of IT network systems design principles, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, testing, installing, operating, managing, and maintaining network services that support functional requirements.
- Knowledge of the organization's network architecture, topology, and protocols sufficient to plan, design, develop, and integrate network systems and security plans and procedures consistent with existing or planned network infrastructures,
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, and processes for the integration and optimization of system components, infrastructure requirements, and test and evaluation methods sufficient to install and operate large and complex network programs and provide technical guidance to others in designing, testing, operating, and maintaining network programs.
- Experience planning the sequence of actions necessary to accomplish the assignment where this entailed coordination with others outside the organizational unit and development of project controls.
- Experience that required adaptations of guidelines or precedents to meet the needs of the assignment.
- Experience preparing documentation on cost/benefit studies where is involved summarizing the material and organizing it in a logical fashion.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, information science, information systems management, or other related studies.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.