Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Project Support Specialist - Level 2 to provide operational support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Administration, Office of Operations (A/OPR).
Clearance Requirement - Secret or Top Secret
Assists project/program management and provides expert technical knowledge for the construction, testing, implementation, and activation of physical and logical interconnects between HST, annexes or other government agencies to include virtual circuit breakdowns, network schemes and network management requirements.
- Identifies and advises clients on capability, reliability, cost/benefit analysis and risks associated with new and existing technologies.
- Analyzes systems architecture and make strategic recommendations for technology implementation.
- Advises on program administration and management and comprehensive support in the design, implementation and maintenance of ADP security policies and plans within telecommunication and IT systems.
- Participates in and provides briefings and presentations to senior management.
- Provides expert level technical knowledge in the analysis and design of the physical WAN infrastructure, to include virtual WAN design and infrastructure cross connect requirements.
- Provides expert level technical and management services for the deployment of all types of encryption technologies to include voice, data, TYPE 1 encryption, PKI, E-Systems, and Red Phone switches.
- Devises project plans, project budgets, correspondence, and all project related documentation in accordance with DoS policies and procedures.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Skills to complete tasks in a creative and effective way.
- Ability to learn and apply an advanced understanding of the organization and its functional policies and processes,
- Demonstrated experience in managing dynamic calendars for management including event planning with external vendors, as well as advanced writing skills to compose more difficult, detailed correspondence and to recommend updates to department documents as needed.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of two or more Microsoft Office/PC applications, depending upon department or business needs.
- Requires ability to learn and apply an advanced understanding of a large, complex organization and its customers.
- BA/BS degree in related studies. Master’s degree preferred.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Minimum of eight (8) years increasingly responsible administrative assistant/management analyst and logistics experience; preferably includes two (2) years to executive level management.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.