Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Strategic Planner to provide operational support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Administration, Office of Operations (A/OPR).
Clearance Requirement - Secret or Top Secret
Provides strategic planning of large projects or a significant segment of a strategic planning portion of a large complex project. Provides the overall approach to clarify mission statements so they can be used as springboards in envisioning their desired future. Assists in developing mission and vision statements, subsequent goal delineation, provides guidance for building operational plans and specifying measurable outcomes to include capital outlay planning efforts in a consolidated strategic planning process and the prioritization of those initiatives.
PMP certification is required at start date or must be obtained within 12 months of hiring and kept up to date. Additionally, three (3) years of specialized experience which includes:
- Provides and manages strategic planning and scope of work consultation for large complex IT infrastructure projects from network cabling to LAN, Server and PC integration and consolidation activities. This includes, but is not limited to, understanding customer requirements, budgets, objectives, user expectations and appropriate planning to oversee the quality of work and ensure highest customer satisfaction levels with collaborative customer relationship building for various large-scale projects.
- Provides and develops CONUS knowledge expertise in strategic performance management methodologies within DoS IT standards, and the application of technologies to internal Bureaus.
- Reviews strategic financial budget and fiscal data to ensure accuracy and accountability for multi-year projects.
- Maintains up-to-date monthly status of project funds, reviews and resolves unliquidated obligations, and prepares budget justifications. Analyzes, reviews, and monitors project funding with various DOS organizations.
- Advisor for synchronizing, coordinating, and integrating all digital strategy initiatives.
- Plans and conducts analysis to assess the cost effectiveness of programs to inform and advocate for IT investments, development process, and other budget initiatives.
- You will analyze management problems and provide advice and insight about the probable effects of alternative solutions.
- Coordinates strategic, programmatic, and budgetary initiatives.
- Prepares and presents briefing material, as well as providing clearly articulated input in decision forums.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Experience formulating long-range policies and develop digital strategic initiatives and management guidelines for complex information technology systems; and planning and conducting budget analysis to assess the cost effectiveness of program initiatives.
- Developing efficient, cost effective solutions to IT related issues, and analyzing and resolving difficult policy and planning problems or issues, and making recommendations on new approaches to delivering services.
- Experience working with Project Management processes and policies of assigned projects.
- Managing the efficient and effective coordination and accomplishment of the planning, scoping, design, construction, and direction of assigned projects.
- Managing project milestones and budgets of assigned projects.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, information science, information systems management, or other related studies.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.