Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Senior Project Scheduler to provide operational support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Administration, Office of Operations (A/OPR).
Clearance Requirement - Secret or Top Secret
Responsible for overseeing project milestones, developing draft schedules based on project requirements, assisting Project Managers to develop project schedules, milestone definition, and critical path formulation.
PMP certification is required at start date or must be obtained within 12 months of hiring and kept up to date. Additionally, five (5) years of specialized experience which includes:
- Assists in the development of an in-house project tracking database application that provides necessary tools in reporting and controlling project schedule and funds.
- Attends progress meetings pertaining to each project to track and coordinate various activities and to discuss and solve scheduling problems with project and construction managers.
- Prepares and update RPM’s project tracking chart for weekly meetings with RPM staff, Information Resource Management (IRM), Diplomatic Security (DS) and A/OPR representatives.
- Meets with Department leadership, upon request, to discuss project scheduling and project implementation.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Analyzing and evaluating the management, coordination, and monitoring of projects in order to facilitate the acquisition process.
- Planning, evaluating, and maintaining technical surveillance over operations required to support the program goals and objectives of assigned actions.
- Communicating, both verbally and in writing, to provide guidance and instruction related to facilitating the acquisition process (i.e., justifying, negotiating, and resolving controversial issues and problems).
- Must have project controls experience including, but not limited to planning/scheduling, cost management, and earned value preferably during all phases of projects.
- Must possess solid leadership, technical, organizational, communication and presentation skills, and a proven ability to work in a dynamic environment. A work history that represents increased levels of responsibility on a progressive basis is important. Understanding of the design development process for complex construction projects will be highly advantageous.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.