The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Software Developer to join our team supporting DHS CISA. This position will support the Infrastructure Security Division, Office of Chemical Security (OCS). OCS owns the Chemical Security Assessment Tool (CSAT) Suite, which supports the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) Program and allows individuals across the public-private sector to collect, protect, share, manage, analyze, and visualize information on regulated chemical security. Since the CSAT system is built from a foundation of complex information technology (IT) engineering and data analytics, a robust staff and engineering support is required to operate and maintain the system.
Employees can work remotely.
In this role you will perform software development activities as a member of the development team. Development includes the full range of turning requirements into implementable concepts, through development, testing and deployment of the new capabilities in this complex system. You will actively participate in program increment planning and related team activities. The individual will analyze and study complex system requirements, use design software tools, provide support using formal specifications, and other accepted design techniques.
- Execute knowledge on software functionality.
- Solve complex problems and give guidance to OCS on emerging technology trends.
- Support overall system design and maintenance.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen living in the Continental United States with the ability to obtain and maintain DHS suitability
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other STEM(Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline.
- 1-3 years of relevant software experience
- Experience with full software Lifecycle: Specification, design, implementation, integration, debug, and maintenance is required.
- Requires experience with the following technologies:
- Appian (preferred but not required)
- Master's Degree
- 5 years of relevant software experience
- Active DoD Top Secret Security clearance prior to starting employment.
Please note that a National Agency Check will be performed and DHS Suitability is required on qualified candidates prior to hire.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!