The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking an application tester to join our team supporting DHS CISA. This position will support the Infrastructure Security Division, Office of Chemical Security (OCS). OCS owns the Chemical Security Assessment Tool (CSAT) Suite, which supports the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) Program and allows individuals across the public-private sector to collect, protect, share, manage, analyze, and visualize information on regulated chemical security.
Employees can work remotely.
In this role you will utilize strong problem solving skills and work as part of an integrated team in support of the following activities:
- Write, implement, and report status for system test cases for testing
- Analyze test cases and provide regular progress reports
- Execute test cases under varying circumstances
- Detect, log, and report program bugs and glitches
- Track defects and helps troubleshoot errors
- Review test procedures and develops test scripts
- Partner with developers to drive QA efforts
- Candidate must be a US Citizen living in the Continental United States with the ability to obtain and maintain DHS suitability
- Bachelor's degree in a computer support-related field and 1-3 years of current relevant experience
- Oracle/Apex application testing experience
- Agile frameworks and regression testing experience
- Experience training users preferred
- Jira experience preferred
- Java application testing experience preferred
- Section 508 certification preferred
- High attention to detail and solid analytical skills
Please note that a National Agency Check will be performed and DHS Suitability is required on qualified candidates prior to hire.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!