The Kenjya-Trusant group is seeking a Collection Manager Level 4 to support a client contract in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD.
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Identify appropriate collection access points, methods, and/or plans necessary to exploit target networks and to satisfy specific collection requirements.
- Develop, plan, and coordinate the deployment of collection systems.
- Validate, coordinate, issue, adjust, and terminate collection tasking for the client Collection programs.
- Collaborate internally and with external agencies to acquire, maintain and maximize access to global communications.
- Entry is with a Bachelor's degree plus 11 years of relevant experience or:
- Master's degree plus 9 years of relevant experience.
- High school diploma or GED plus 15 years of relevant experience or:
- Associate's degree plus 13 years of relevant experience will be considered.
- Degree in any field is acceptable.
- Relevant experience must be in signals intelligence (SIGINT) collection, and/or analysis; and the collection management process.
- Completion of military training in a relevant area such as Signals Collection or Analysis program will be considered towards the relevant experience requirement (i.e., a 24-week course will count as 6 months of experience).
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!