The Kenjya-Trusant group is seeking an Analytic Editor Level 4
to support a client contract in Annapolis Junction, MD.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD.
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Provide information to customers by drafting, reviewing, and editing client end-product reports and/or other intelligence products and services (e.g., working aids, databases, briefings, etc.), in accordance with information sharing policies and standards.
- Prepare the information for publication or presentation by reviewing and editing the content and/or externals (where relevant, such as TAGs, distribution, classification, caveats, title, Information Needs), verifying the accuracy of source records (if applicable), and assessing the appropriateness of the dissemination format/vehicle.
- Ensure that products conform to the client reporting policy guidance and style standards. Provide writing, information organization, reporting, and distribution guidance and additional mentoring as needed.
- Coordinate information internally and externally.
- Perform some or all of the following functions:
- write reports
- provide input for the Government to respond to foreign release and ORCON release request
- research and prepare responses to customer requests for information and other queries for use or decision by Government personnel
- review customer draft documents for accuracy and adherence to original SIGINT
- prepare readdressals of Second Party products for use or decision by Government personnel, and provide input to the Inspector General Quarterly Report (after review by Government personnel).
- Entry is with a high school diploma or GED plus 15 years of relevant experience or:
- Associate's degree plus 13 years of relevant experience,
- Bachelor's degree plus 11 years of relevant experience,
- Master's degree plus 9 years of relevant experience,
- Doctoral degree plus 7 years of relevant experience.
- Degree in English, Journalism, or Technical Writing is preferred, but a degree in any field is acceptable.
- Relevant experience must be in writing, editing, or producing technical/analytic reports or products (e.g., working aids, briefings), and must be related to signals intelligence or information assurance; and may also include performing intelligence or language analysis.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!