The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking an Analytic Editor Level 1
to support a client contract in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD.
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
- Provide information to customers by drafting, reviewing, and editing the client end-product reports and/or other intelligence products and services (e.g., working aids, databases, briefings, etc.),in accordance with information sharing policies and standards.
- Prepare the information for publication or presentation by reviewing and editing the content and/or externals (where relevant, such as TAGs, distribution, classification, caveats, title, Information Needs),verifying the accuracy of source records (if applicable), and assessing the appropriateness of the dissemination format/vehicle.
- Ensure that products conform to the client reporting policy guidance and style standards. Provide writing, information organization, reporting, and distribution guidance and additional mentoring as needed.
- Coordinate information internally and externally.
- Perform some or all of the following functions: write reports, provide input for the Government to respond to foreign release and ORCON release requests, research and prepare responses to customer requests for information and other queries for use or decision by Government personnel, review customer draft documents for accuracy and adherence to original SIGINT, prepare readdressals of Second Party products for use or decision by Government personnel, and provide input to the Inspector General Quarterly Report (after review by Government personnel).
- Entry is with a high school diploma or GED plus 6 years of relevant experience or:
- Associate's degree plus 4 years of relevant experience,
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of relevant experience.
- Degree in English, Journalism, or Technical Writing is preferred, but a degree in any field is acceptable.
- Relevant experience must be in writing, editing, or producing technical/analytic reports or products (e.g., working aids, briefings), and must be related to signals intelligence or information assurance; and may also include performing intelligence or language analysis.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!