The Kenya-Trusant Group is hiring a Graphic Designer to join our team to provide administrative and related institutional support services to the USAID Office of Acquisition and Assistance, M/OAA/Development, Democracy, and Innovation. The Graphic Designer is an integral part of the communications team, working with the Senior Communications Leadership.
- Serves as an integral team member on particular Bureau/Division programs and will be responsible for implementing and contributing to the design and execution of the Bureau/Division communications strategy.
- Must be able to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Works quickly to meet competing deadlines
- Develop a solid understanding of Agency policy and guidelines, incorporate practices and procedures
- Develop a thorough understanding of the President’s Initiative goals and other initiatives.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current Secret clearance.
- Ten years of experience and a M.A./M.S. degree.
- Experience working on high visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently
- May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.