The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Senior FMV Screener
to support the United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM) and United States Central Command (CENTCOM) forward deployed to Qatar. The FMV Screener willwill serve as the lead liaison between the supported customers, flying units and Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination crew during missions. Responsible for reviewing and understanding all support documentation (i.e., KMZ, Concepts of Operations; Essential Elements of Information) provided by customer prior to mission. Responsible for awareness of target areas/locations and related historical information prior to mission. Ensures 100% “eyes-on” the FMV feed and providing near-real time chat reporting using tactical chat (mIRC, Chatsurfer, or TransVerse as appropriate), and creates/documents chat logs (when requested)
CONTIGENT UPON AWARD
POSITION: Senior FMV Screener
LOCATION: Doha, Qatar
Required Skills and Qualifications:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Completion of a Service or Agency Imagery Analyst Training Course equivalent, including 1N1, 35G, or 0241.
- Five (5) years of leadership experience with the demonstrated ability to effectively manage junior personnel.
- Ten to twelve (10-12) years of hands-on IMINT/GEOINT analysis and production experience out of the last 15 years.
- At least (3) years of hands –on FMV analysis and production experience out of the last five years. Contractors will be expected to fully comprehend the duties of and potentially deploy as an ISR Tactical Controller (ITC).
- At least three (3) years’ experience within the last five years with FMV exploitation tools such as Analysis, Integration, and Modeling of Earth System (AIMES) ViDex (Video Exploitation) or equivalents. At least three (3) years’ experience with GEOINT analysis, production, intelligence architecture, intelligence databases, quality control, and training.