Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Readiness (A6OI) to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A6OI mission.
- Develop and submit budget plan to support MDTs with Joint Information Operations Range (JIOR) access across the United States Air Force installations through the Fiscal Year.
- Develop input for MDT Resource Team, (POM budget plan) ensuring budget estimates for MDT participation in 3 xVirtual Flags, 2 x Red Flags, 5 x CDCC Exercises, and 5 x MAJCOM Cyber Exercises.
- Support Lead A6O Planner in support of the ACC CDCC/MDT Exercises. Lead coordination efforts between organizations to develop cyber range event focusing on both “in-the-skin” and supporting maintenance systems.
- Provide input and guidance to the development of the ACC Enterprise Range Plan vNEXT Cyberspace Annex and Cyber Annex / AFMAN 13-212 ACC Supplement. Develop briefings on Mission Defense Team and Cyber Squadron Initiative Planning in support of the Joint Information Operations Range Users Conferences. Briefing focus on threat analysis, roles and responsibilities of MDT and CSI and projected growth of USAF access to JIOR nodes through FY.
- Lead coordination efforts between organizations on the development of MOA regarding a potential partnership on future Virtual Interconnected Training Solution (VITE) Range Infrastructure development.
- Develop and maintain initial Exercise and Range Standard Operating Procedure for Mission Defense Teams (MDTs). SOP will include descriptions of current ranges and exercises (Air Force, Joint and Army) and processes for access to cyber ranges/exercises.
- Lead concept development and planning development for Air Force MDT incorporation into exercises.
- Support the development of cyberspace range policy/sustainment and integration into Department of Defense training ranges.
- Support the development, review, preparation, and coordination of Standardization and Evaluations implementation plan activities and tasking’s.
- Assist and support in developing, reviewing, preparing and coordinating MDT IOC criteria.
- Assist and support in developing, reviewing, preparing and coordinating MDT FOC criteria.
- Support the development, review, preparation, and coordination of MDT Readiness measurements activities and tasking’s.
- Assist and support in developing, reviewing, preparing and coordinating MDT METs.
- Support Unit Type Codes (UTC) activities by reviewing, coordinating, and preparing SORTS and DRRS like reports, development and management of METs, activities as required.
- Assist, provide, and as required conduct Cyberspace/ISR Standards/Evaluations in accordance with (IAW) DoD standards and evaluations guidance.
- Support the development, review, preparation ,and coordination of Standardization and Evaluations Examiner (SEE) Expansion Plan activities and tasking’s for newly developed Cyber Squadron’s.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two (2) years’ experience/knowledge of USG principles, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support the MDTs requirements, exercise planning, Initial/Full Operational Criteria (IOC and FOC) criteria’s, Readiness measurements and Cyberspace/ISR Standards/Evaluations.