Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Organization and Integration Support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A6OI mission.
- Refine/continue development and maturing of CDOC and CDCC operating concept construct and interfaces designed to support CAF, MAF, SOF MWS mission sets (i.e. Fighters; Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)/Heavy; C2 systems, etc.,).
- Define and document strategic and tactical long-range plans, intelligence interfaces, next generation tools and required data analytics for current and future MDTs, CDCCs and CDOCs constructs to achieve mission readiness, i.e., IOC to FOC
- Support and execute United States Air Force Forces Cyberspace Cyber Squadron-Initiatives (CS-I) implementation and operations throughout the DoD.
- Support the development, review, preparation, and coordination of cyberspace operations instructions, technical orders, policy and guidance, AFIs, ACCI, AFMAN, and tactical manuals in coordination with all personnel within this PWS.
- Support the development, coordination, and preparation of all CS-I Cyberspace staff tasking’s, CONOPs, CONEMPs, Enabling concepts, PPlans, Roadmaps, Contingency Plans, and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
- Design, evaluate and modify policies to ensure that CS-I Cyberspace programs are effective and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Analyze cyberspace policies and government regulations to develop new policies and plans or revise existing policies, plans, or programs.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's policies and practices.
- Consult with and provide expert advice to government staff personnel on Cyberspace policy and program issues representing the government at conventions, seminars, working groups, and forums convened to discuss policy issues.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must possess TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two (2) years’ experience/knowledge of USG principles, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support functional the CDOC, CDCC and the MDTs requirements.
- Knowledge of a full range of USG cyberspace operations principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support functional the CDOC, CDCC, and the MDTs requirements.