Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an Enterprise Computer & Store Portfolio Project Manager to support Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - SECRET
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A6OX mission.8.8.2Assist with the collection and synthesis of information to provide quality assurance for DoD Cloud Providers IAW DoD and Air Force Cloud Strategies.
- Interact with stakeholders at AF Enterprise Level to gather data on performance metrics and act as liaison between technical teams, industry, and staff agencies.
- Provides report based on collected metrics monthly or when directed by Government task lead
- Assist the with the development and dissemination of AF cyberspace policies, standards, continuity documentation, and governance associated with cyberspace mission area responsibilities as outlined in the Joint Information Environment (JIE) and Compute & Store Portfolio supporting the Lead Command. Related missions include Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative, Enterprise Application(s) support, AF requirements review for infrastructure, architecture, and migration of Functional Applications.
- Coordinate with SAF/A6, SAF/AQ, SAF/CN Portfolio Managers, AFLCMC, PMOs, 16 AF, HQ Cyberspace Capabilities Center(CCC)and other Lead Command agencies to develop, disseminate, and support Lead Command activities which belong to ACC under the cyberspace mission. Capture meeting minutes and action items.
- Provide technical support in the development and monitoring of cyberspace Program Element Codes (PEC) and mission areas that are controlled and managed by ACC.
- Ensure PEC funding documentation is accurate and up-to-date; provides real time status when requested.
- Simultaneously manage/evaluate several complex projects with team members and audiences requiring ongoing prioritization and relationship management.
- Communicate job status information to all team members and provides input to or drafts position papers, bullet background papers when requested.
- Promote smooth workflow and communication between offices and organizations.
- Ensures consolidated project milestones, suspense’s, action items and deliverables are accurate and communicated across A6 portfolios.
- Generate and maintain detailed analysis that include critical paths, dependencies, milestones, resources, cost, and work breakdown structures. Updates documents within two days of changes.
- Provide technical support in the development of action requests, point papers, briefing slides, quad charts, recommended justification documents, spreadsheets, memos, and other documents for review and analysis across the Enterprise IT portfolios.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must possess SECRET Clearance
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in an enterprise environment.
- 5+ years of technical or managerial experience in Servers, Data Center Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, or Application Cloud Migration.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information management or related discipline plus 3 years’ experience or;
- Associates Degree in computer science, information management or related discipline plus 7 years’ experience, or
- Major Information Technology (IT) Certification plus 7 years’ experience
- If no Degree or Major IT Certification, then 11 years’ experience is required
- Must have IA Technical Level II (i.e., GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP) certification IAW DoDD 8570 and DoDD 8570.01-M