The Kenjya-Trusant Group (KTG) is seeking Training Support (A6OO) to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A6OO mission.
- Support the development, coordination, and preparation of Cyberspace staff taskings, included but not limited to CONOPs, CONEMPs, ACCMANs, Enabling concepts, Roadmaps, Contingency Plans, and TTPs.
- Assist with authoring weapon system-specific instructions, manuals, IAW applicable AF, DoD, and Joint policy documents for each appropriate weapon system and capabilities.
- Assist with the development of required briefings for various requirements boards, including but not limited to Air Force Requirements Review Groups (AFRRGs), Air Force Requirements Oversight Council (AFROCs), Functional Capabilities Boards (FCBs), Joint Capabilities Boards (JCBs), and JROCs.
- Assist Program Managers and weapon system FAMs. Execute as operator’s representative on ACC staff, advocating for the operational community. Focus on the Organize & Train responsibilities of “OT&E.” The FAM develops the Concept of Operations (CONOPs), training, and integration of fielded capabilities to deliver integrated effects. Responsible for distributing Operations & Maintenance (O&M) funds to the Numbered Air Force (NAF) and Wing level.
- Assist and support in developing, reviewing, preparing and coordinating A6 Weapon Systems Training to include but not limited to courseware, syllabi, MET MTTL IQT,ST, RQT, CMR/MR, Realistic Training Review Board (RTRB), TPTs, Instructor Upgrade and TTL.
- Support, develop, and coordinate cyberspace weapons system training management processes, products, and taskings.
- Support the development of cyberspace academic training, and aid with detailed oversight of training by documenting training deficiencies and providing recommended solutions.
- Assist the development and coordination of training plans IAW AFI 36-2670.
- Assist ACC in its role as lead command with the operational community on policy impacting operations, training, and warfighting requirements (OT&E).
- Support the development of cyberspace range policy/sustainment and integration into Department of Defense training ranges as appropriate.
- Support modernization and sustainment planning across MAJCOMs and agencies, and in coordination with SPMs, PMO’s and HAF functional offices.
- Provide cross weapon system assistance to Functional Managers and weapon system FAMs. Overlaps in WS capabilities, training and organization exist which allow each FAM to provide assistance within the team.
- Support cyberspace operations, training, exercises, and conferences, including but not limited to TPT events, WSR, and requirement meetings.
- Support oversight of weapon system configuration following established MAJCOM and weapon system procedures.
- Support establishment of standards, tasks, and formal training requirements for both operations and maintenance (O&M).
- Support and assist ACC/A6 facilitating and/or supporting meetings and working groups; provide a consistent ACC/A6 support in prioritizing programs within the cyberspace portfolio.
- Support ACC/A6 as a liaison between senior leaders and various program Points of Contact (POC); interfacing with POCs across the MAJCOM stakeholder communities; and attending meetings, workshops, symposiums, conferences and other forums to facilitate information gathering and analysis of cyber programs.
- Assist with meetings, conferences and follow-up to include timely coordination/response to action items.
- Assist with coordination and management of staffing (electronic and hard copy) packages.
- Build and support the creation of BBP’s, eSSS, implementation plans, MOA’s, MOU’s, SLA’s and other communication documents in support of AF and MAJCOM cyber portfolio’s.
- Review documents and publications and provide pertinent information briefings to support mission requirements.
- Continuously research new technology services and solutions that could drive strategy, enhance capabilities, create new business models, drive innovation and advise senior management on program opportunities.
- Assist with coordinating with industry representatives on future integration opportunities as required.
- Build reports, develop slides, set up, run, and brief all materials in meetings that will include General Officers, Senior Leaders, stakeholders, etc. as needed.
- Utilize TMT for routing documentation and receiving CRM inputs when required.
- Provide monthly reporting to HQ ACC/A6 Leadership on status of milestones and deliverables.
- Support and execute COMACC’S Air Force priorities, and Cyberspace operations throughout the DoD.
- Support the development, and management of ACC’s Organize, Train, and Equipment functions for the DCO and DODIN cyber environments.
- Support the development, and employment of A6 Cyberspace weapon systems, programs, and capabilities.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two (2) years’ experience/knowledge of a full range of USG cyberspace operations principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support functional requirements.