Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Training Support (A6OI/A326KD) to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A6OI and A326KD missions.
- Assist and support in developing, reviewing, preparing and coordinating MDT Training to include but not limited to courseware, syllabi, MET MTTL IQT, Specialized Training (ST), RQT, CMR/MR, RTRB, TPTs, Instructor Upgrade and TTL.
- Assist in promoting the use of collaborative tools, execute workshops, provide one-on-one guidance, and troubleshoot sessions in an effort to support and nurture the establishment of Communities of Practice.
- Assist in serving as a single point interface for day-to-day full MDT Training support, facilitating and/or supporting meetings and working groups.
- Assist in providing consistent support to programs aligned with MDT Training within the cyberspace portfolio.
- Support ACC/A6 as a liaison between senior leaders and various program POC.
- Interface with POCs across the MAJCOM and stakeholder communities; and attend meetings, workshops, symposiums, conferences, and other forums to facilitate information gathering and analysis of cyber programs.
- Assist and provide analysis and support in managing MDT Training. This includes coordinating or interacting with Higher Headquarters staff, other MAJCOMs, and below the line organizations to support effective management of these functions.
- Assist A6 andA326KD by providing technical support in the development of action requests, point papers, briefing slides, charts, quad charts, recommended justification documents, spreadsheets, memos, and other documents for review and analysis in the MDT Training support areas.
- Assist with meetings, conferences and follow-up to include timely coordination/response to action items.
- Assist with coordination and management of staffing (electronic and hard copy) packages.
- Assist with the management of training and manning of cyberspace career fields.
- Assist with formalizing, developing, coordinating, and maintaining training requirements and frameworks.
- Assist the development and coordination of training plans IAW AFI 36-2251.
- Support, and participate, as required, in CCMD, service, and sister-service exercises, and provide assistance for detailed oversight by documenting training, lessons learned, and providing recommendations.
- Support the development of cyberspace academic training and provide assistance for detailed oversight of training by documenting training deficiencies and providing recommended solutions.
- Support cyberspace operations, training, exercises, and conferences, including but not limited to Weapons and Tactics Conference (WEPTAC), Weapons School, and flag events. Support the development of cyberspace range policy/sustainment and integration into Department of Defense training ranges.
- Support establishment of standards, tasks, and formal training requirements for both O&M.
- Provide program requirements management support to develop a Knowledge Operations/Enterprise Information Services Program of Record.
- Provide lead MAJCOM training support to weapon systems and interface with designated PMOs and Lead Command advocates.
- Work with internal HQ ACC and external HQ ACC wings/centers/ NAFs organizations to give guidance and assistance to allow the Government to ensure compliance with higher HQ requirements. Assist with MDT training meetings/ conferences and follow-up to include timely coordination/response to action items. Assist with coordination and management of staffing (electronic and hard copy) packages.
- Work with PMOs, AFNIC, 16 AF and various other entities in order to capture MDT training metrics. These metrics will provide leadership trend analysis or performance feedback on how well progress is being made. The contractor will have to be able to capture and input various data into spreadsheets, graphical charts, etc.
- Work with internal HQ ACC and external HQ ACC wings/centers/Number Air Forces (NAFs) organizations to give guidance and assistance to allow the Government to ensure compliance with higher HQ requirements.
- Perform duties as a Course Owner, working directly with the Course Registrar office and Course Instructors.
- Build and provide training encompassing MDT best practices and procedures.
- Schedule classes, courses, and training events.
- Prepare and provide case studies to ACC/A6 on innovative approaches in knowledge sharing by setting up and supporting knowledge sharing events (e.g., fairs, site visits, conferences, interviews).
- Attend MAJCOM and Lead Command technical interchanges, audit meetings, and conferences to facilitate information gathering.
- Coordinate with SAF/A3C/A6C, SAF/AQ, AFLCMC, PMOs, 16 AF, AFNIC and other Lead Command agencies to develop, disseminate, and support Lead Command activities, which belong to ACC under the cyberspace mission.
- Coordinate funding requirements to include but limited to fiscal year projections for training classes, course expansion plans, curriculum development, and other events.
- Implement USG concepts for conducting cyberspace training principles, directives, methodologies, policies, guidance and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting training programs and events.
- Analyze training programs and materials to further command objectives and meet Air Force policies.
- Manage MDT formal training class rosters, cross org to appropriate LOA codes for TDY authorizations.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two (2) years’ experience/knowledge of USG principles, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting cyberspace training programs, directives, policies, guidance and implementations.