Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Requirements Support – A6OO to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A6OO mission.
- Evaluate base comprehensive plans and projects to determine communications and information systems impacts and shortfalls.
- Identify, implement, and ensure full integration of cybersecurity into all phases of their acquisition, upgrade, or modification programs, including initial design, development, testing, fielding, operation, and sustainmentIAWAFI63-101, Acquisition and Sustainment Life Cycle Management,DoDI8510.01 andAFMAN33-210 for guidance. Contractors shall abide by DoDI 8500.1 "Cybersecurity" and derivative agency policies, as applicable and/or required, for C4I task orders.
- Assist with generating strategies and resource plans in order to provide recommendations for future design compliant, cost effective solutions that reduce the overall cost of sustaining the government systems.
- Assist with developing governance policies/rules and building cybersecurity-related documentation to support architecture, design, and application of enterprise integrated solutions
- Assist with development of requirements strategy, presentations, op briefings and reports for/from support meetings or conferences.
- Understand DIACAP/Network Information Security and Technology (NIST) familiarization training for command-sponsored Program Management Offices (PMOs).
- Assist with defining and documenting fielding / acceptance requirements for execution by the operational community.
- Assist ACC in its role as lead command with the operational community on policy impacting operations, training, and warfighting requirements (OT&E).
- Support the development of cyberspace range policy/sustainment and integration into Department of Defense training ranges as appropriate.
- Support modernization and sustainment planning across MAJCOMs and agencies, and in coordination with system program managers SPMs, PMO’s and HAF functional offices.
- Support financial management efforts for Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) cyberspace operations requirements, including but not limited to financial year execution and annual cycles.
- Provide cross weapon system assistance to Functional Managers and weapon system FAMs. Overlaps in WS capabilities, training and organization exist which allow each FAM to provide assistance within the team.
- Support cyberspace operations, training, exercises, and conferences, including but not limited to TPT events, WSR, and requirement meetings.
- Assist the ACC Government leads in the PPBE of resources to establish capabilities and sustain weapon systems under CAM.
- Support oversight of weapon system configuration following established MAJCOM and weapon system procedures.
- Support establishment of standards, tasks, and formal training requirements for both operations and maintenance (O&M).
- Assist the development and execution of appropriate programming plans that document MAJCOM responsibilities in fielding execution.
- Support and assist ACC/A6 facilitating and/or supporting meetings and working groups; provide a consistent ACC/A6 support in prioritizing programs within the cyberspace portfolio.
- Support ACC/A6 as a liaison between senior leaders and various program POC; interfacing with POCs across the MAJCOM stakeholder communities; and attending meetings, workshops, symposiums, conferences and other forums to facilitate information gathering and analysis of cyber programs.
- Assist with meetings, conferences and follow-up to include timely coordination/response to action items.
- Assist with coordination and management of staffing (electronic and hard copy) packages.
- Build and support the creation of BBP’s, eSSS, implementation plans, MOA’s, MOU’s, SLA’s and other communication documents in support of AF and MAJCOM cyber portfolio’s
- Review documents and publications and provide pertinent information briefings to support mission requirements.
- Continuously research new technology services and solutions that could drive strategy, enhance capabilities, create new business models, drive innovation and advise senior management on program opportunities.
- Assist with coordinating with industry representatives on future integration opportunities as required.
- Build reports, develop slides, set up, run, and brief all materials in meetings that will include General Officers, Senior Leaders, stakeholders, etc. as needed.
- Utilize TMT for routing documentation and receiving CRM inputs when required
- Provide monthly reporting to HQ ACC/A6 Leadership on status of milestones and deliverables.
- Support and execute COMACC’S Air Force priorities, and Cyberspace operations throughout the DoD.
- Support the development, and management of ACC’s Organize, Train, and Equipment functions for the DCO and DODIN cyber environments.
- Support the development, and employment of A6 Cyberspace weapon systems, programs, and capabilities.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Two (2) years’ experience/knowledge of a full range of USG cyberspace operations principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support functional requirements.