The Kenjya-Trusant Group (KTG) is seeking Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Support (A6OO) to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A6OI mission.
- Evaluate base comprehensive plans and projects to determine communications and information systems impacts and shortfalls.
- Identify, implement, and ensure full integration of cybersecurity into all phases of their acquisition, upgrade, or modification programs, including initial design, development, testing, fielding, operation, and sustainmentIAWAFI63-101, Acquisition and Sustainment Life Cycle Management,DoDI8510.01 andAFMAN33-210 for guidance. Contractors shall abide by DoDI 8500.1 "Cybersecurity" and derivative agency policies, as applicable and/or required, for C4I task orders.
- Determine alternative cyber enterprise capabilities and services to ensure operational requirements are met by the most cost-effective means.
- Assist ACC in its role as lead command with the operational community on policy impacting operations, training, and warfighting requirements (OT&E).
- Support the development of cyberspace range policy/sustainment and integration into Department of Defense training ranges as appropriate.
- Support modernization and sustainment planning across MAJCOMs and agencies, and in coordination with system program managers (SPMs), PMO’s and HAF functional offices.
- Support financial management efforts for PPBE cyberspace operations requirements, including but not limited to financial year execution and annual cycles.
- Assist Functional Managers and weapon system FAMs.
- Assist the ACC Government leads in the PPBE of resources to establish capabilities and sustain weapon systems under Centralized Asset Management (CAM).
- Assist the development and execution of appropriate programming plans that document MAJCOM responsibilities in fielding execution
- Support and assist ACC/A6 facilitating and/or supporting meetings and working groups; provide a consistent ACC/A6 support in prioritizing programs within the cyberspace portfolio.
- Support ACC/A6 as a liaison between senior leaders and various program Points of Contact (POC); interfacing with POCs across the MAJCOM stakeholder communities; and attending meetings, workshops, symposiums, conferences and other forums to facilitate information gathering and analysis of cyber programs.
- Assist with meetings, conferences and follow-up to include timely coordination/response to action items.
- Assist with coordination and management of staffing (electronic and hard copy) packages.
- Build and support the creation of BBP’s, eSSS, implementation plans, Memorandum of Agreements (MOA), Memorandum of Understandings (MOUs), Service Level Agreements (SLA)and other communication documents in support of AF and MAJCOM cyber portfolio’s
- Review documents and publications and provide pertinent information briefings to support mission requirements.
- Continuously research new technology services and solutions that could drive strategy, enhance capabilities, create new business models, drive innovation and advise senior management on program opportunities.
- Assist with coordinating with industry representatives on future integration opportunities as required.
- Build reports, develop slides, set up, run, and brief all materials in meetings that will include General Officers, Senior Leaders, stakeholders, etc. as needed.
- Utilize TMT for routing documentation and receiving CRM inputs when required
- Provide monthly reporting to HQ ACC/A6 Leadership on status of milestones and deliverables.
- Support and execute COMACC’S Air Force priorities, and Cyberspace operations throughout the DoD.
- Support the development, and management of ACC’s Organize, Train, and Equipment functions for the DCO and DODIN cyber environments.
- Support the development, and employment of A6 Cyberspace weapon systems, programs, and capabilities.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Two (2) years’ experience/knowledge of a full range of USG cyberspace operations principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support functional requirements.